 Technic / 4145
Re: Updated Technic® creations site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:59:30 GMT

Thanks Jennifer.

Those cars were pretty simple; they only had steering and four of them were
the same chassis.

One of the more well-known car trailer manufacturer is Lugo. See
http://www.lugomfg.com

Those trailers are pretty impressive; it's like each car has its own
platform mounted on hydraulic rams. I have some pictures on my miscellaneous
page: http://olivierg.50megs.com/misc.htm

When I have more wheels, I will try again...

Thanks,

Olivier

Jennifer Clark <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
olivier wrote:

I tried it out, and it's now MUCH faster and more reliable.

Indeed so!

Check it out at: www.olivierg.50megs.com

Yet another set of cranes with giant booms! What is the world coming to?
:-)

My favourite model would have to be the car transporter - did it take
ages to build all the cars to put on it? I've always liked those
vehicles, especially the newer ones with three layers of cars on them,
although how they get the cars on I have no idea.

Jennifer Clark