 Technic / 4060
Re: Looking for set for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:50:53 GMT

Tom,

You might want to look at some of the "universal" technic sets, 8064, 8074,
8082 and a few others. These are early 90s, and have some great parts in
them if you can get them for a decent price.

ROSCO

Tom Covo <aximili11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello,

I am looking for a good set for parts, in the price range of $70-$120 CDN.
One set I have been considering is the Pneumatic Front-End Loader (#8459),
but it looks fairly old, and uses the old-style half-bushings (i.e. with
teeth).
I am sort of looking for a set that has a differential and/or a universal
joint, but
also has some cool functions.

Any info or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Tom