 Technic / 3958
    Re: Fiber Optics System controlling multiple motors —Gaurav Thakur
   This looks really neat; I need to try this out soon. I have a Scout, Microscout and remote control, but no RCX, so this system would be ideal. (...) Just a slightly related question; it's probably a stupid one, but I've never been able to figure out (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout)

        Re: Fiber Optics System controlling multiple motors —Miles Gentry
   (...) [snip] You have all the parts to do something slightly different. See "Remote control of 3 motors with Scout & Micro Scout" at (URL) That post should have provided the following instructions: 1) On the Micro Scout you should press On, select (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

        Re: Fiber Optics System controlling multiple motors —Miles Gentry
   (...) Correction: No need to press Run. (...) Correction: No need for the Remote Control unless you want pushbutton control of the Micro Scout motor's forward and reverse. The Scout in Stand Alone mode while running its built-in programs can create (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)