 Technic / 3938
  Re: Filtering out Bionicle/Slizer/Roboriders posts

(...) If you use the Web interface go here... (URL) Kingsley (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Filtering out Bionicle/Slizer/Roboriders posts

(...) group (...) simply (...) But... doesn't that filter only work at the top-level view of newsgroups? Our correspondent is reading specifically the Technic news group and is looking for way to read it without all the roboriders, slizers, and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Filtering out Bionicle/Slizer/Roboriders posts

(...) No you can filter out groups at any level. For example if you add... -.technic.bionicle -.technic.slizer -.technic.roboriders You will filter out the Bionicle, Slizer, and Roboriders groups but you will still see the higher level .technic (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Filtering out Bionicle/Slizer/Roboriders posts

(...) I think I may have missunderstood you. You can also look at just the messages in lugnet.technic with out the subgroups. From the Technic page you can click on "View Plain (Without subgroups)" at the bottom of the page and it brings you here... (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Filtering out Bionicle/Slizer/Roboriders posts

(...) I think I may have missunderstood you. You can also look at just the messages in lugnet.technic with out the subgroups. From the Technic page you can click on "View Plain (Without subgroups)" at the bottom of the page and it brings you here... (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Filtering out Bionicle/Slizer/Roboriders posts

(...) for (...) of (...) you (...) Oh. Sure enough, there it is. What would be perfect then is (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)