 Technic / 3850
    LONG wires for your motor —Ronald Vallenduuk
   I don't know if anyone else has come up with this, but here's a way to get really long wires cheap. I'm building a control box for 6 motors with regular switches, since the LEGO ones are too expensive IMHO. And since the control box won't be part of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: LONG wires for your motor —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Excellent idea. I've tried making up a cable from a few end connector leftovers, but couldn't put the end connectors back together without squashing the pins inside flat. Due to my clumsiness soldering will be the only option here I think! (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)