 Technic / 3857
Re: LONG wires for your motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:50:20 GMT

Duq wrote:

And no soldering needed, they just fit the same
way the normal cables do.

Excellent idea. I've tried making up a cable from a few end connector
leftovers, but couldn't put the end connectors back together without squashing
the pins inside flat. Due to my clumsiness soldering will be the only option
here I think!

Jennifer Clark