 Technic / 3830
Re: Question about shocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:04:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Morgan writes:
In lugnet.technic, Michael Brenner writes:
Hi all
I was on ebay and noticed an auction with yellow shocks. What set did they come
from?

the Silver Champion model has yellow shocks. They also have different springs
that appear to be stronger.

John

Yeah, the springs on these yellow shock absorbers are much stiffer than the
normal ones. Although on the Silver Champion, even they are not enough to
hold up the chassis properly (sometimes when it is pushed down, it stays
down). They work quite well with the alternate Silver Truck model though.