 Technic / 3826
Re: Question about shocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 02:30:31 GMT

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:18:50 GMT, "Michael Brenner" <pal5906@aol.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.technic, John Morgan writes:
In lugnet.technic, Michael Brenner writes:
Hi all
I was on ebay and noticed an auction with yellow shocks. What set did they come
from?

the Silver Champion model has yellow shocks. They also have different springs
that appear to be stronger.

John
Thanks for the info John. I did notice they looked a little different. I was
just at the pitsco site they now have a shock four pack for ten bucks. If I
recall correctly that is four dollars more than the lego service pack.
(which we can no longer order). They also have a 25 pack of universal joints
which is new to me.

Mike

   Thanks for the tip on the U-joints.  I think they just added that!

Thomas