 Technic / 3822
Re: Bionicle.com Progress Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:15:39 GMT

Could it POSSIBLY BE that 1 more event will happen each month, and the • event
(at least for the first 6 months) will be another bionicle arriving? • Jeez,
some people are thick.  Yes, I could be wrong about this, but it • certainly
seems to make sense to me.  Anyone disagree?
And the 6th bionicle arriving will probobly coincide with the release of
the models...
No, the sets are already available from S@H in Europe :-(

Martin (S)