 Technic / 3813
3812  |  3814
Subject:
Bionicle.com Progress Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 08:22:12 GMT

I have dedicated a lot of time to trying to unravel the mystery of Mata Nui,
and have made little real progress, thought several revelations have come to me.
1)The Observetory/Telescope is actually Gali(Water) Bionicle's Specialized
Arm holding the Green Gem.
2)The Historical Scene of the Plauge seems to Suggest Evil Bionicles as well
as good, via the 4 Black Stones Surrounding the Evil One
3)In order from selecting teh Charts the Symbols are:(Left to Right)
-Tahu Atop teh Volcano
-Kopaka above the Mountains
-Gali Under the Sea
-A Scorpion and Bird under a pair of Unknown Masks
-Onua and a Statue of Some kind Under a Temeple
-A (Forgot Name aka MiniBionicle) Presenting a Mask, shown Under Tahu's main
Mask
-The 6 Bionicle's assembled under some Holy Sign
-The Evil One over a Montain of Darkness with I assume either Tahu, or an
Evil Bionicle Shown
-The Good Stone from teh Vision over a small Map of Mata Nui about to be
struck by a Tidal Wave I believe
-A Picture of teh Shrine over a Bionicle Pod Floating at Sea

4)I have found No way to open the Idles Mouth, or to Follow the Elusive Tahu
5)By the History, The People of Mata Nui formed 6 Tribes under the Good One.
The Stones seem to Show a posibility of 5 as shown
6)Tahu seems to arrive long before the ohers, seeing how his stone falls
long before the others, who follow eachother rapidly this Suggests that the
arival of the Second Tao is far off from now....
7)I assume the Red Comet to be the Impending return of the Evil one, or teh
arrival of teh Other Bionicles
8)If Someone has the ability, I really want a Rip of the Chant erd durring
teh History and Tahu scenes. Also, if any one knows how, to make a GIF of
tau turning to look at "Us"

I cpuld be very wrong on some of these, but we shall see. Has anyone else
noticed or found a way to continue yet? Let us all know PLEASE!!!

http://www.bionicle.com/
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html