 Technic / 3817
Re: Bionicle.com Progress Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 18:17:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Martin Scragg writes:
From: "Andrew Eade" <vestras@hotmail.com>
I have dedicated a lot of time to trying to unravel the mystery of Mata • Nui,
and have made little real progress, thought several revelations have come
to me.
[Snip]
I cpuld be very wrong on some of these, but we shall see. Has anyone else
noticed or found a way to continue yet? Let us all know PLEASE!!!

If you look at the numbers under each of the pictures, they are all dates in
the future, except for the landing of Tahu.  The next event will take place
in just under 12 1/2 days time.  If you look through the telescope, you can
see the next star configuration comming into alignment.  I figure that
nothing will change until the next event.

The events are scheduled to happen at these times (in Seconds):
0978325200
0981054000
0984682800
0989953200
0995223600
0999370800
1001962800
1005850800
1009306800
1009306800

Where the current time (when I looked) is:
0979980650

and the countdown timer shows 1073350 seconds to the next event (just under
12 1/2 days).

Martin (S)

I hate to sound insulting on such a friendly board, but have any of you EVER
given a thought to the following facts?

1. The site didn't work at all until around New Years.

2. 12 days from the 20th of January is the next event, which comes to
February 1st.

3. On the first day the site was working, you could find 1 of the bionicle
robots, but no more.

Could it POSSIBLY BE that 1 more event will happen each month, and the event
(at least for the first 6 months) will be another bionicle arriving?  Jeez,
some people are thick.  Yes, I could be wrong about this, but it certainly
seems to make sense to me.  Anyone disagree?