 Technic / 3775
Re: 8880 Pleasure.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:20:22 GMT

I was disappointed with the chain drive to the engine, as
it occasionally slips, though this can be reduced.

The 8880 is definitely one of the great sets, apart from the chain.

I agree that the chain slips (quite often I find) but my main objection to
the chain is simply my feeling that it should not be there at all.

How many cars really have a chain in them?

Kerry