 Technic / 3758
Re: 8880 Pleasure...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:41:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Well after approximately 5 hours, I just finished building my recently
acquired 8880 Supercar, and frankly it lives up to the hype...
Very good working features, drivetrain is quite remarkable.
The best part is the number of beams and other useful pieces there are in
this one set. Definately a must have for a keen technic collector..

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Totally agreed, Jason. I also recommend the 8868 AirTech Claw Rig as a pleasant
diversion. Expensive and difficult to find, but a wonderful feat of Technic
engineering. It has an on-board air compressor!

- Sean