 Technic / 3747
Re: G.I. needs help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:38:43 GMT

Rick Hallman <Griffon_Industries@hot-mail.remove.com> wrote in message
news:G7ADxB.96s@lugnet.com...
Greetings...
    Upon realizing Griffon Industries does not have any Corporate craft we
have decided to build a Corporate Transport for myself, the CEO, our chief
engineers (Including Jamal Coleman) and other prospective buyers. But...we
don't have much experience in atmospheric-capable, landable, large-scale
ships. So Griffon Industries is requesting any information or designs you
could offer on Landing Gear, plate usage, overall design, and engine
construction. Since we deal in large-scale space capital ships, and small
snub fighters, we don't have the means as of right now to make a small
corporate transport. So, to cut to the chase...we are looking for support
from the other leading Space Companies: Pallas Spaceworks, Keppler
Industries, Spiffco, and any other independent engineers who wish to help.

For landing gear, you might want to check out the gear in the 8480 & 8425. I
personally prefer the 8425.  The space shuttle uses a shock absorber instead
of rubber bands for locking the gear.

Regards,

ROSCO