 Space / 6121
Re: G.I. needs help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 05:01:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
Greetings...
   Upon realizing Griffon Industries does not have any Corporate craft we
have decided to build a Corporate Transport for myself, the CEO, our chief
engineers (Including Jamal Coleman) and other prospective buyers. But...we
don't have much experience in atmospheric-capable, landable, large-scale
ships. So Griffon Industries is requesting any information or designs you
could offer on Landing Gear, plate usage, overall design, and engine
construction. Since we deal in large-scale space capital ships, and small
snub fighters, we don't have the means as of right now to make a small
corporate transport. So, to cut to the chase...we are looking for support
from the other leading Space Companies: Pallas Spaceworks, Keppler
Industries, Spiffco, and any other independent engineers who wish to help.

Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'
Rick Hallman, CEO

Hey!  What about the Astro Lift Company?  What happened to the Fair
Competition Act for Colonial Expansion and Space Astrogation Development of
2134?

Don't make me alert the TDF authorities, now!  ;^)

~Trev
(Da Head Cheez Wiz)
Astro Lift Co.