 Space / 6129
Re: G.I. needs help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:21:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Hey!  What about the Astro Lift Company?  What happened to the Fair
Competition Act for Colonial Expansion and Space Astrogation Development of
2134?

Don't make me alert the TDF authorities, now!  ;^)

~Trev
(Da Head Cheez Wiz)
Astro Lift Co.

Well, I knew you had a company...but i couldn't remember the name! It was
2230 at night when i made that post... tired... exams... must sleep in
class... *Poof- wakes up*

Rick