 Technic / 3555
Re: 25th Birthday for Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:02:38 GMT

Something that uses Polarity Switches, Pneumatics and engines. Some
electronic pneumatic switches would be fine.

No engines please! But lots and lots of pneumatics AND pneumatic switches etc.

Not nescesary a vehicle since they've made pretty much everything that
is commonly known.

Why do TLG do SOOooooo many vehicles - I got on my soapbox about this once
before but here I go again => Lego: please can we have a Technics 'Machines'
range. Give us everyday mechanical devices; e.g. typewriter, RCX driven
plotter, vending machine, slot machine, clock, etc. How about a Technics
'Creatures' range; e.g. dog (like Sony's Aibo), snake (New Scientist
recently demo'd one that someone had built), spiders, etc.

snip

To make my wishes short: Something that has focus on function and not
looks and that uses many "classic" parts instead of "one purpose"
parts...

Couldn't agree more...!

/Tobbe