 Technic / 3556
Re: what sets include this part and in what colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric J. Keef writes:
In set http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8252 Police Buggy, 5 Transparent Blue ones.
In set http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8253 Fire Helicopter, 8 Transparent
Yellow ones.
In set http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8255 Rescue Motorbike, 5 Transparent
Yellow-Green ones.
These are the only ones I can confirm, my Mindstorm Camera is in the mail,
but it does have clesr ones, I think.

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
The sets dont need to be current...
the part I am talking about is a "modular" connector. It has 2 pegholes
on the "top", and then a set of 2 pegholes on both sides folowed by 2
more sets of pegholes on the other 2 sides. The ones on top and 2 of the
side sets are "recessed" into the part. The part is used with the double
friction pin piece.

I have some in clear yellow but I want more, especially in other colors.