 Technic / 3451
Re: Can the touch sensor be used as a momentary switch? (without RCX)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 00:21:16 GMT

Meanwhile the polarity switch and some rubber bands should do the
trick.

Unfortunately, the polarity switch is no longer available through Shop at
Home.  If it were, I'd pick up at least 4 of them.  Ah, well- perhaps
they'll start making it again.

Thanks for the responses, everyone!  It's bad news, but at least I know.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com