 Technic / 3421
    Re: Question on 8094 Control Center —Geoffrey Hyde
   (...) The weighted black piece is actually the same kind used in the Trains sets which were models of a level crossing, 7866 is one example. It is a metal piece, and I believe it's correctly called a counterweight. It certainly is useful, IMHO, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Question on 8094 Control Center —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) Oh okay; yeah, that piece could have some interesting applications since it seems that it can be connected easily to an axle. I think it's used as a crank handle on this model though... (...) Yeah I know what you mean; the old turntable is (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)