 Technic / 3130
    Re: Adjustable 4 wheel steering —James Powell
    (...) No, it's not a single throttle. Throttle controls volume rate of flow for steam, valve gear controls cut off (position of piston to TDC when admission is stopped). Hackworth Valve Gear does not have a curved arm, perhaps take a look at it, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Adjustable 4 wheel steering —Jim Hughes
     (...) Interesting subject. I have been trying to simulate a Valve Gear with technic elements and I can say that the Walcharts valve gear is difficult to model because of the curved expansion arm. Any ideas how to do this with Lego elements? BTW a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Adjustable 4 wheel steering —David Wegmuller
     Hi, Speaking of steam engines, I've built a working Lego live steam engine... OK, OK, the boiler and piston are metal, but the chassis is Lego Technic. You can see it at: (URL) of the chassis are on my Lego page at: (URL) those interested, the steam (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Adjustable 4 wheel steering —Ross Crawford
   James, I stand corrected!! I haven't investigated steam engines thoroughly, but I used to like taking rides in the old traction engines at shows when I was a kid. And back then I seemed to take a lot more in...... But I do remeber that the driver (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)