 Technic / 3129
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:14:11 GMT

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> writes:

This Lancaster has 4 props, and there may be a lot power in the
engines to move the plane on it own.... i will have another go
again....

I'm not sure if I understand the meaning of what you write above.  But
if you intend to build a plane which can be moved from the power output
of the propellers alone, then I think you may be in for a
disappointment.  I would be very surprised the LEGO motors combined with
LEGO propellers would provide the needed power.

Fredrik