 Technic / 3055
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:04:24 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

The forklift
was kinda crude and not too playable, but it did have some interesting
alternate models.

I thought it looked great, but tended to tip over when you tried to lift
something in the forks. The levers at the side of the seat which didn't
actually do anything were a bit on the cheesy side too. I also liked the
alternate models - if I remember correctly, there was a hoist of some kind,
and a grader I think. I remember the grader well, because at the time I
didn't have a clue what it was but thought it looked pretty cool :-)

Jennifer Clark