 Technic / 2966
  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) ..Snip.. (...) Why not have a new Technic range to include models of this complexity? They already have Starter and Advanced, so why not have an Expert range? Martin (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) You mean some sort of "Expert Builder" line? :) (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) Exactly, they should bring this back to life. The last set in this line was in 1984, seems they could put more complex models in this range, maybe with a slightly higher recommended age. Maybe they should change the age ratings to a complexity (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) Actually, IIRC, "Expert Builder" was a synonym for "Technic", not a classification thereof. I'm sure that if Lego cared to, they could come up with the correct terminology for it; what we want is beautiful, intricate, functional models like (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

I for one would love to have a set of building directions for some of Jennifer's models, or even the more ingenious sub-assemblies. The would surely lead to improving my creations! And, with all of the AFOL's selling custom creations, maybe someone (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

Mark Cogan <marq@arttoday.com> wrote in message (...) Clarknic? Techniffer? Techniffer Clarknic? Sorry. Its late. --Jack Gregory (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

Jennifer I think you may have achieved Lego Goddess status ;-) Mike PP That is not meant to sound sarcastic BTW. Perhaps just Scottish humour?? (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) No problem Mike, I know the score ;-) Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)