 Technic / 2805
    Re: Rant... —Gaurav Thakur
   The angle pieces aren't too bad...but in my opinion there is an excessive use of them in the newer models. BTW how come the 8479 Barcode Multi-Set is available again? Maybe TLC could do this with other models... (...) Heh...actually I guess I'm (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rant... —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I would say you are right there, functions are really what it is about when it comes to Technic - I used to love models like the 8860 which were big on functions when I was a kid. The 8860 was so cool that looks simply didn't come into it. On (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)