 Technic / 2698
    Re: best source of yellow? —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) Oh okay; thanks for shedding some light on the subject. It's a bit strange though, since there was a standard Lego (not Technic) model called "Indy Transport" and that was around for quite a while without having problems... (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: best source of yellow? —David C. Pyatt
   My understanding is that they did license the name for the Indy Transport... maybe they thought the licence would carry across to the Indy Storm as well??? Speculation, not fact, so don't quote me! :) Dave (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)