 Technic / 260
    Re: info on pneumatics —Mike McFarlane
   Hi All Thanks for all the great info on pneumatics. I'm just playing around with a few of the ideas, and I'll let you know if I come up with anything good. I found a source for tubing. The RS catalogue contains Silicon tubing of 3 m length, with a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: info on pneumatics —James Powell
   (...) Mike (and all) I would try your local builders, or try talking to your local model engineering club. Over here (in Canada) you can get PVC tubing for 17 cents (about 9 P) a foot. It works great for distance tubing (like points on a lego (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)