 Technic / 2558
Re: my first post and what i think is a spiffy engine....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:46:28 GMT

yeah, i would've liked a W-12, but that seemed to hard at first, and the T-
block achieves the same basic idea.  I'm working on chassis stuff now,
hopefully I'll have pics in a few days or so.......

PS: The W-block may fit in a smaller space, anyone able to build one? I
couldn't get the shaft to turn smoothly without moving the pistons covers
pretty far out, creating shallow pistons. The T-block lets the pistons
fully "piston" (?). :)  Except for the top ones, they fall just a wee bit
shallow, but oh well!

-jeff

In lugnet.technic, Ron Sedlmeyer writes:
In lugnet.technic, Jeffrey Driscoll writes:

Sounds similiar to (Audi's I think) W block engine. Am I close? I don't
remember how many cylinders it has.