 Technic / 2554
Re: my first post and what i think is a spiffy engine....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:38:29 GMT

It got 12 cylinders, 4 on the left facing horizontal, and four on the right,
with 4 on top.  the side have a gap in the middle, due to the crank shaft
needing room to turn. Runs very smooth tho. only takes the same length as a V-
10 would.

My attempt at a top-down view:

    O O   O O
     O O O O
    O O   O O

That's the best i can do with text :) to show you the piston layout, it fires
2 on each side (4),then 2 on the top.

-jeff

In lugnet.technic, Ron Sedlmeyer writes:
In lugnet.technic, Jeffrey Driscoll writes:

Never heard on one. Please give more details.

  Ron

also, anybody wana know/care about the T-block engine?

thanx!

-jeff