 Technic / 2441
Re: Technica 3.25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 19:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

It shows all technic parts, but I am missing the parts which are "normal"
it DOES NOT show all technic parts, where is the picture of the technic
figure or the technic seat or the roboriders wheels or etc etc etc

I don't want to speak for Jim, the following is just me guessing.

Technica focuses mostly on the *technical* aspects of Technic.  The other
stuff (roborider discs, technic figs, etc) would be nice to have, but not
all that high on the importance scale.

Steve