 Technic / 2317
    new LEGO elements (inside the Technic Powerpacks) —Christian Gemuenden
   Hi all (espacially Technic Fans), the new LEGO Technic Powerpacks are finally available. S@H Europe lately shipped my ordered items to me. I have chosen to order three of them for now, while five are available (or even 10, depending on what you (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

        Re: new LEGO elements (inside the Technic Powerpacks) —Holger Matthes
     Hi Christian --- xTI@N. thanks for your scans! That gives a good view on the service packs. I will go for the styling- and the pneumatic-set! Keep on bricking! Kind regards, Holger (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

        Re: new LEGO elements (inside the Technic Powerpacks) —Sean Harrington
   (...) Yep, I noticed the new pieces and the discrepancy as well. The 3 rounded full beams in light grey and black are okay, but I'd like to see that grey element (it's also shown in the part scans in the newest US catalog). It looks (as you (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

        Re: new LEGO elements (inside the Technic Powerpacks) —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Yes, that's the front wheel from the 8417 Motorcycle. It's really cool. I'm happy to see them again, thinking perhaps they had gone into oblivion with the 8417... Fredrik (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)