 Technic / 2340
Re: new LEGO elements (inside the Technic Powerpacks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 07:46:38 GMT

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> writes:

Also, on the Wheel pack (WAAAAYYYY over priced, IMHO), there are two
motor cycle wheels that are half the width of the other silver
non-baloon wheels (like in Turbo Command 8428/8432). These are cool.

Yes, that's the front wheel from the 8417 Motorcycle.  It's really
cool.  I'm happy to see them again, thinking perhaps they had gone into
oblivion with the 8417...

Fredrik