 Technic / 2296
2295  |  2297
Subject:
LEGO Studios camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:06:48 GMT

I guess the LEGO Studios movie maker <set:1349> is shipping October 1st
according to S@H.  Does anyone know if the camera is the same as in the Vision
Command set? It looks the same just a different color housing.  Are there any
reviews out there for this camera? How well does it take close ups, single
frame still shots?  Anyone?

BEN GATRELLE
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply.)