 General / 22259
Re: LEGO Studios camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:27:50 GMT

I realize that this is pretty bold, but here goes:
If possible, I'd like to request that someone take an ultra close up of some
minifig using either of the LEGO cameras, and then post it on the web
somewhere.  I'd like to see what kind of quality can be achieved using either
of those cameras.

Please, please, pretty please... :-)

-Andy Lynch