 Technic / 2269
    Re: Two original Technic creations —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) *roar* Now that was mean! How am I supposed to be able to show off with my comming Technic lumber truck now Jennifer? LOL! Great job! I gave the URL to a lot off ppl and they all said WOW! I can't say anything that hasn't already been said (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Two original Technic creations —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Easy! I think your plans for that project are great, it could well turn out to be the Mother of all Lego remote control trucks. I am really interested in seeing the interface between the RC servos and Lego elements. Thanks for the feedback, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Two original Technic creations —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) I did a eight legged walker to try the servo -> polarity switch function a while back. I took some pictures but I have yet to put them on the net. I'm totaly rebuilding my site. But I have some photos of the test-versions of servo -> LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Two original Technic creations —Jennifer Clark
   (...) That's pretty good Tobbe, I've always thought that interfacing lego with non-lego elements is a total nightmare. Add to that the difficulty of controlling the pneumatic elements electronically and it is even more impressive. (...) That's a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Two original Technic creations —John Jensen
   (...) Have you seen this thread? (URL) fan! John:) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)