 Technic / 2259
    Re: Two original Technic creations —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I do indeed have an 8462 stashed away, but that was bought as an incentive to get halfway through writing my thesis. Breaking it open now to create more Lego models would be somewhat counter productive to its purpose of getting me thesis (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Two original Technic creations —Jude Beaudin
   (...) What is your thesis in ... engineering?!? Jude BTW, I love how complete your designs are. (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)