 Technic / 2258
  Re: Two original Technic creations

(...) Thanks for writing Fredrik - you are correct, the wheel hubs and tyres are from the Millenium Slizer. The first copy was a present, and because of the wheels I bought another two for a great price in a sale. I wish I'd bought more :-) Jennifer (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two original Technic creations

(...) Ah, I was kinda secretly hoping that there was another source of dark grey hubs. I really like them, but I do't see myself picking up three Millenium Slizers! The rest of the parts on them are not too interesting. I was also reading your (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)