 Technic / 2224
    RE: Two original Technic creations —Wilcox, Doug
   Great site, and absolutely wonderful models. ::: sets fire to his own Lego collection and vows to go back to DUPLO ::: I love the numerous photographs detailing the assemblies, and the narrative text is interesting. I love reading about the process (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Two original Technic creations —Ralph Hempel
     Jennifer, I was involved in crane load-moment indicators way back when, and was further impressed after I read the content on your site carefully. You obviously know more than a little about these cranes yourself... You might explain that a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

         Re: Two original Technic creations —Jennifer Clark
     (...) Done. (...) No, I have a degree in computer science, although I've been working with control systems and robotics since graduating, which has helped my formal understanding of mechanical engineering a great deal. My informal knowledge of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

        Re: Two original Technic creations —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Thanks - I did things this way simply because I too love reading such material, not just about Lego but on many technical subjects. Looking forward to checking out your Robot Diaries ASAP. Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)