 Technic / 2224
RE: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:29:01 GMT

Great site, and absolutely wonderful models.

::: sets fire to his own Lego collection and vows to go back to DUPLO :::

I love the numerous photographs detailing the assemblies, and the narrative
text is interesting. I love reading about the process of Lego construction,
and the difficulties you encountered and the solutions thereto.

If you have a chance, take a look at www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/ ,
where I'm attempting to provide similar information via my Robot Diaries.

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)