 Technic / 2253
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:01:05 GMT

Ralph Hempel wrote:

You might explain that a two-block condition is when the hook hits the
tip of the boom, and it generally raises the boom or buckles it!

Done.

PS. Are you a mech eng?

No, I have a degree in computer science, although I've been working with
control systems and robotics since graduating, which has helped my formal
understanding of mechanical engineering a great deal. My informal
knowledge of mechanical stuff came through general interest, observation
and asking awkward questions throughout most of my life :-)

Jennifer Clark