 Technic / 2134
Re: Build of 8868 from instruction scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:55:25 GMT

I tryed building it also.   If you have the "Super Towtruck", use some of
the blue flexible tubes as extention.  Just simplely connect a hose on
either end and vola!  Or you can goto Lowe's or Home Depot and pick up about
50 ft. of screen tubing in .75 diamiter or something like that.  The stuff
is hard sometimes, but you can make your own cabes and if you mess up, it is
only 12 cents a foot.  Good Luck

Adam Ogle