 Technic / 2131
Re: Build of 8868 from instruction scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 04:21:44 GMT

Pitfalls?  Just keep building man!  Turn your 'pitfall' into an opportunity
for a new model of  your own design!

Build On!
John Matthews

Bob Sardelli <squidman@ccnmail.com> wrote in message
After buying and building about 15 technic kits I'm starting to run out of
kits I don't have.  (Yes, I know there are a bunch of new ones coming or
already here, but $$$ is becoming an obstacle.)  So I started building the
alternative models with parts that I had without necessarily taking apart • the
main model.  I've had pretty good success (I now only have about 1/2 of my
models still together).  So I'm thinking of building 8868 from the • instruction
scans.  Is this feasible?  I may have to buy some pneumatic parts (I have • the
tow truck).  Has anyone done this before?  Any pitfalls I should avoid?

Thanks...