 Technic / 2133
Re: Build of 8868 from instruction scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:40:20 GMT

I may have to buy some pneumatic parts (I have the
tow truck).

You need a small pneumatic cylinder and one compressor, also you need
an extra pneumatic switch. Plus the tubing already meantioned. The
tires seems to be pretty large but I'm sure the tow trucks or some
other models wheels should work just fine.

/Tobbe - http://lego.arnesson.nu