 Technic / 2123
  Re: Mini-review: 8457 Power Puller

My cousin and I built several pulling vehicles out of LEGO last winter and had several competitions with a complete set of rules. We even built the sled completely out of LEGO but used pennies for weight. We had 3 half pound classes: 2 Wheel Drive, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mini-review: 8457 Power Puller

(...) I've exploded the 8 teeth gears before now...never had any problem with the bigger ones, but the 8 teeth gears would occasionally just sever in 2 pieces, and everything would grind to a stop...it'd be a major bummer, because it was always one (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)