 Technic / 2040
    Help!! Which Throwbot is the best? —Sergio Guerra
    Hi all, I now am interstered in buying a throwbot to go up against a mech I built. I am looking for the human-type throwbots and I am having trouble picking one cause I'm only going to buy one. My choices are Ski scuba jet and amazon. Ski looks to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Help!! Which Throwbot is the best? —Andrew Khym
     Well, if you're finding a worthy opponent for your Mech, I suggest Blaster, I say hes the best Throwbot, nicely built. Millenia is not bad in Motorcycle mode but his main mode makes him really look like a female. I suggest BLASTER! Although hes a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Help!! Which Throwbot is the best? —Andrew Eade
   (...) Hmmm..Of those 4 I'd have to say get Jet. He's Just an all around Good model...Actually stands fairly well, and the ability to TF into a helicopter is a plus. Also, He can be easilt modified into some sweet stuff, Look at these (URL) look over (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)