 Technic / 2030
Re: gun1 project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:42:23 GMT

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Dice/7184/original/gunpage.html#pass

I can't understand the writing but the pics look ok.

/Tobbe - http://lego.arnesson.nu

That is just plain cool!  The only thing I can see with it is that the trigger
guard's almost too big to hold it comfortably.  But the internal gear setup
looks ideal, and the grip looks nice too.  This person's got some real talent.
-Chris