 Technic / 1986
  Re: Experience with Tow Truck 8462?

Jennifer, (...) So many adult Lego fanatics have done, or are doing PhDs! I'm at the same stage as you, writing up :-( Just a shame that I haven't got a Lego bribe to spur me on like you! And what IS the connection between doing a PhD and being (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Experience with Tow Truck 8462?

(...) From my own perspective, it is basically due to having an interest in how things work and/or making things work, a geek philosophy if you like. From this, making lego models and doing a PhD in a technical subject seem pretty consistent with (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)