 Technic / 1859
    Re: Bicycle Construction —Ashley Glennon
   In lugnet.technic, Leila Sushak writes: I am interested in constructing the bicycle shown at the bottom of page 71 in "The Ultimate Lego Book"...Can someone advise as to who I could contact to purchase these individual pieces? Among the best places (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Bicycle Construction —Ron Sedlmeyer
   (...) Any chance of having a picture or two uploaded? Ron (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Bicycle Construction —Leila Sushak
   Ron - Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to upload pictures to the Internet. Also, I would like to thank everyone who has provided advice regarding my initial inquiry. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bicycle Construction —Todd Lehman
   (...) You might, actually, and just not know it! :) Did you know that you can upload pictures to the Internet using your web browser? It's fast and easy: Go to (URL) and set up an account, then follow the instructions there. The site is safe, fun, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)