 Technic / 1848
1847  |  1849
Subject:
Dark Side Developer Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:31:48 GMT

Hi,

I just talked to a very friendly Lego customer services representative in
Canada regarding the set 9754 (Dark Side Developer Kit). She told me that Lego
(Connecticut, US) has some on hands now but very few. As far as Canada is
concerned, the set should not be available on the shelfs until the Christmas
season. So now you know what to do.