 Technic / 1847
Re: Question on two sets(5571-8448)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:37:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I was scanning around various lego websites and I have seen a few Lego Big Rig
5571 with some custom made trailers. My question is Since I don't have one of
them does anyone know if the Technic 8448 Supercar is the same width as the
Big Rig? I only ask because if someone REALLY wanted to Impress... They could
make an Auto Carrier Trailer for the rig and have the full line of Super Cars
that Lego has made over the years?

Yeah the Super Cars are too big in relation to 5571.  I've always wanted to
make an auto carrier trailer for 5571 using pneumatics to lower/raise the
upper level, but I doubt I'm good enough to do so.  So whoever thinks they can
build one, go ahead, build it, and please let me see!

Bryan